PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son of 8 years. In current of the last 5 ti months he more...

Natasha
19.08.2004, 17:33
Hello! To my son of 8 years. In current of the last 5 ti months he is ill or sick kokljushem. The beginning of illness or disease was very serious, but doctors, strangely enough could not diagnose precisely?????
As a result there was a strong tussis in tech. 2 months.
How much or As far as I know at this illness or disease the nervous system is amazed. The son earlier very well studied, but I notice last time he became very much rassejanym, for example by the letter passes or misses letters in words though earlier well them knew... And t. Item of a trifle, but as a result study has rolled down or has slid downwards
At conversation "brakes" t. e. Any time penetrates into a short of a question opjat-taki it or this too was not earlier. At me a question it is connected kak-nibud with its or his illness or disease (but we never direct its or his attention to illnesses or diseases) and what it is necessary to do or make to correct position?

Reshchikov D.A.
21.08.2004, 02:20
Hello. The interrelation is not excluded. For the decision of a question on necessity of treatment necessarily address to the neuropathologist. In absentia to tell or say something in absentia, not seeing the child.