PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! At me to you here what question. To the boy 1...

Svetlana of M.
20.08.2004, 05:55
Hello, the dear doctor!
At me to you here what question. To the boy 1 7 months Since March we go to a kindergarten and since March at us not passing or not taking place ORVI. The biggest period of visiting was three weeks. (from March, 31st till April, 21st). Then us has visited or attended next ORVI, with kashelem, a rhinitis... 10 days Were treated, Have recovered. 3 days descended or went in a garden. On May, 1st temperature 39. Repetition of the previous illness or disease, only tussis not frequent and soplej is less. But has transferred or carried more hardly. Absolutely oslab. The doctor has advised: IRS and Ribomunil under the scheme or plan poprinimat. We have stayed for houses of 3 weeks, till May, 19th. Doctors nasmotreli (again have gone or send to a garden!) a restless throat. At once began to treat, but tussis, dry, has appeared again. I fly or treat: I heat legs or pinches for the night, askoril, jodovye reticulums for the night on a breast, and preparations, IRS and ribomunil. How to leave this vicious circle. Whether correctly I do or make? I Am afraid of complications. Thanks.

Khaikin And.
21.08.2004, 02:15
In the first it is necessary to make crops from roto and nasopharynxes, and of ears, and in the second address to the immunologist.