PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my girl ochn a liquid chair. Moreover, in itself white vkr...

Olga
18.08.2004, 23:43
Hello!
At my girl ochn a liquid chair. Moreover, in itself the white impregnations reminding slices of not welded or cooked milk. Iz-for it or this I should feed its or her each hour, milk simply is not digested. Similar on dizbakterioz. What to me to do or make?

Jennia
19.08.2004, 21:59
My son had the same. The first and the most harmless - make the milk less fat, t. e. Refuse from sweet in general, nuts, butter or oil, milk, fat grades of meat. Eat only boiled!! Drink kifiry, yoghurts, cottage cheese.

The second - the doctor should register kakj--or bifi-a preparation. We accepted biovestin-lakto (better, than bifidumbakterin, as in itself alive bacteria)

The third - a feces on the analysis.
I can recommend Hilak-Forte (in the summary there are recommended doses for grudnichkov), Sab-Sipleks (for a passage of flatus)

Success! By the way, we while (4.5 mes) and have not recovered, sit on medicines. Doctors speak - the stomach or belly is treated longly.

Maria
20.08.2004, 19:15
At us too very liquid chair, more likely watery with white lumps. Very badly typed or collected weight. To us three months. Just yshli from hospital. Two weeks treated us for a lactose failure, t. e. The child did not acquire my milk therefore also the weight did not go. Now I on a diet - anything that am made" of the cow (a beef and all milk or dairy products) then in my milk is not present koroveva some fiber and Saccharum.