PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In 2 years the neuropathologist in an out-patient department after 5 minute obshcheni...

Lina
19.08.2004, 11:31
Hello! In 2 years the neuropathologist in an out-patient department after 5 minute dialogues has diagnosed my daughter " a delay of mental development ": its or her lexicon made about 15 simple words. The daughter to speak the beginnings of months in 10 (mum, the daddy, bibi, etc.), but then pochemu-that has started "to low". We fine understood it or her, she very emotionally explained all, but new words appeared slowly.
The doctor has explained to me the reason of such diagnosis so: " At this age children verses tell ". To us have registered Cavintonum, but I on the pavor anything did not treat the child, t. To. The slightest doubts in mental development of the child at us are not present. Now to us 2.5, recently have visited at the same doctor, to us have diagnosed "improvement". We speak approximately 150 words, we build offers of 2 3 words, we start to decline, though sometimes koe-what words we replace with emotions. The child goes in sadik where does not concede on a level of development 3 h to years or summer children: quickly in all studies, likes logic games, knows 5 colors or flowers.
The doctor has written out " Akti-5 " and " nejro-Strong ".
Tell or Say please, what is this medicines, whether it is necessary to accept them and whether there is in general a reason for trouble? In advance thanks.

The anonym
20.08.2004, 12:49
It is not necessary to you to drink them!!! That's all right with yours malyshkoj!

Anna
20.08.2004, 18:50
It is not necessary to excruciate your girl!!! This neuropathologist most should be checked and it is not necessary to trust in general in opinion of the doctor which has put such diagnosis thus and if you do not trust yourselves that find an opportunity to consult at several independent doctors