PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear Doctor! To mine synule on September, 4th there will be 2 months....

Alexey from Peter
20.08.2004, 15:08
Hello the dear Doctor!
To mine synule on September, 4th there will be 2 months. The weight 3400 gr was born natural by, on Apgar 7 8 points., body height 52 see Did or Made echoencephalography, have told or said, that in the right hemisphere there is a segment amazed or struck by a hypoxia. Assume, that iz-for fetal hidden or latent infections (in a maternity home did or made analyses on a toxoplasmosis, chlamydias and other, but all was in norm or rate), and here in an afterbirth have found a mycoplasmosis.
US of a brain has shown, what yes, the part of cells in the right hemisphere suffered from a hypoxia. Externally the child normal, the neuropathologist has told or said, that legs or pinches excellent or different, and here handles as that "shiver", (in retelling according to the wife), anything tell or say about development cannot, has told or said, that possibly other sites of a brain will incur functions of the amazed or struck site but while anything to tell or say it is impossible as development mental and physical will go, a pier it is necessary to strengthen immunity, to do or make massage, and to seem to the neuropathologist after 3 go month, a pier there shall look or see, can we shall suggest to lie down in a neurology unit of children's clinic.
Tell or Say please the dear doctor is that so it is really sad and it is serious with ours malyshem? I so understand, that all these echoencephalographies, US of a brain have appeared gde-that last 10 15 years, and before such inspections to the majority did not do or make, and lived easy. The pediatrist calms or abirritates - speaks, that do not listen especially to these or it "uzidiagnostov" and neuropathologists, they a pier, almost at all something yes find. Well, the pier can and there will be what insignificant backlog in development on what that a stage, any function, but to him still to grow and grow, all the pier will recover and normalized, the main thing leaving or care, massage, to watch or keep up immunity and to be engaged with the child that he developed. Uteshte the doctor, express in occasion of my ideas and statements of the pediatrist, whether it is possible nadejatsja what she speaks and in its or her words there is a share of true, what much is still reperable, and it is not necessary to mourn? Thanks huge!

DoctorD
20.08.2004, 17:41
Hello. In words of the pediatrist there is a share of true, but also the conclusion "uzistov" it is necessary to consider. Really, at destruction of a part of cells of a brain function of the damaged or injured site is incured with the next sites. Especially it is well shown at small children, t. To. Their brain yet mature also goes formation of functional communications or connections. So quite can be that at the child not will any deviations or rejections. But CONSTANT observation of the neuropathologist and the periodic control of a status of a cerebral tissue is necessary. As to echoencephalography, my attitude or relation to it or him;them the extremely negative, t. To. At this research do not receive a direct picture of a brain, and indirect attributes of a status of a cerebral tissue come to light or are taped. Much better and more effectively NSG and Kompternaja a tomography. So to mourn early and dejstvietlno much it is reperable.