PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! My six-years or six-summer son suffers a stammering in le...

Jeanne
18.08.2004, 09:40
Hello, the dear doctor! My six-years or six-summer son suffers a stammering in the easy or light;mild form since three years. Till 4.5 years stammered strongly enough, then the stammering has stopped till 6 years and now has again renewed, but a stammering insignificant. The children's neurologist has registered to us following course of treatment: Cavintonum - on 1. 2 times a day within 1 month, fezam - on 1. 3 times a day within 2 months, nejromultivit - on 1. 2 times a day within a month, fenibud or noofen - on 0. 5. 2 times a day within 3 weeks, and also a course of intramuscular injections aktovegina and oksibrala, calculated for 10 days. All this in a complex with employment or occupations at the logopedist, and physiotherapeutic treatment. Employment or occupations with the logopedist and me do not confuse a course of a physiotherapy, and here the abundance of medicamental preparations has resulted or brought in a shock. Whether not too it for the six-years or six-summer child? Prompt, please! Thankful in advance for the answer.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
20.08.2004, 11:43
Doubts are justified. Medicamental treatment in similar cases often is appointed or nominated by tradition, instead of proceeding from properties of a concrete organism and a medicine. I would show the child to the GOOD children's psychologist. Look.