PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I, in the age of 36 years have given birth to the second child. The girl. Weight 3.450, body height 50 with...

Natalia
18.08.2004, 14:48
I, in the age of 36 years have given birth to the second child. The girl. Weight 3.450, body height 50 see the Dysplasia tazobedrenogo a joint, a subluxation and varusno-the resulted or brought deformation stop. Deformation stop treated a gypsum. 4 times for 10 days imposed a gypsum. All these diagnoses from the left party or side. All treatment occured or happened from 1.5 monthly age. With a dysplasia and a subluxation were observed and treated in institute of an orthopedics. 10 months wore stapeses Pavlika. Under the indicating of the doctor then gradually removed or took out them. During all time did or made uzi, then rengenovskie pictures. After a year, under the invitation of the doctor, being on reception, and having made next rengenovsky a picture, the doctor has drawn the conclusion - to dress on a floor of year for the night the rigid apparatus. The doctor motivated it with that there were residual phenomena of a dysplasia and otkuda-that looseness of joints has undertaken. During all year we monthly did or made massage to the child professional massazhistkoj.
Being in a shock from this conclusion I have decided to address to opinion of other experts. In Ahmadete experts to us have told or said absolutely other opinion after survey of our pictures and our child. To us have appointed or nominated to dress per day to the child metal splints for the period of 4 months. While we dressed nothing. Our child has started to creep only in 1 year. Now to her 1 year and z month. She starts to go only keeping for something (for krovatku, for furniture).
Still there were opinions of other experts that in general nothing to dress. We in a bewilderment. Help or assist please the qualified help. He and so has much gained Very or very much would not be desirable to scoff at the child. We do not know to that to believe and what decision to accept.

Porohnja V.S.
20.08.2004, 06:09
I have already responded you.