PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! Please help or assist to understand. To my son of 7 years. Up to...

Lana
01.08.2004, 09:13
Hello the Doctor! Please help or assist to understand. To my son of 7 years. Clever enough child. Studies in the second class on 4 and 5, the two only on behaviour, recently the behaviour is beyond legal. Fits of anger nonplus me simply. Today have caused or called in school, up to a blood has bitten the child. Spashivaju for what, responds delivery has given, defended, but not in the same way. The son the open boy, at us full mutual understanding, but recently in our life has appeared the new daddy. Methods of education at us with it or him in many respects miss. At me democratic, and the daddy is very exacting. I understand basically the reason agresii the child and whence " the wind blows " but how to save health of the son, what to undertake during such moments, I am simple in nedroumenii. I ask you help or assist.

The anonym
05.08.2004, 05:22
Natalia January, 21st 2004 11 : 11 : 36
To my son 7, 5 years. Since a birth - a disinhibition, since 2 years - hyperactivity. Problems in a grammar school (1 class): not assidious, not close or attentive, is engaged in another matters, though thinks well (when will penetrate), at entering " intelligence. Development above an average ". In writing-books horror. Inadequate reactions to remarks of the teacher (throws the book (well, not in it or her) or in general tearfulness (" ceases something to do or make), periodically all bad!!! "), aggression and pugnacity. Likes to play, run. The teacher has taken a dislike to it or him, demands to check up it or him at the neuropathologist and the psychiatrist. At home he tender enough, though too very inattentive in the house. Tasks.
- All it I can tell or say about the son.

The anonym
08.08.2004, 05:19
The truth at a birth was in norm or rate and hyperactivity of years with 4 5.

Mariet
12.08.2004, 04:35
Hyperactivity meets at 7 % of boys. Ritalinum very or very much helps or assists. With success use as a homeopathy.

The anonym
14.08.2004, 08:28
And what mean, insistence new daddies? Snachalo it is necessary to win love, then to demand. Or in general it is better, friendship t. To. novgo daddies do not happen.

Lana
14.08.2004, 18:59
Insistence consists in education the responsibility of the child. He wants that the boy grew " the present iuzhchinoj " - a minimum of caress, a maximum otvetsvennosti. Raises or increases a voice if not my uncooperative altitude to such methods of education, I think he and rukoprikladstvom not pognushilsja. And the son in turn intentionally dejstuvet in the opposite direction, on the contrary, I so suspect that to spite.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
15.08.2004, 11:48
Lana, all family to the psychologist! In absentia to argue it is useless.

The anonym
16.08.2004, 00:24
It is possible and to the psychologist, and more likely there it is necessary to send the daddy one!!! Can it is simple with it or him enough talk, and can already treat its or his (daddy) is necessary. Why that you in Russia like concept " the new daddy "!? Does not happen such. It is possible to become the daddy physically, and it is possible vyrostiv the another's child. But for this attitude or relation it is necessary to build on respect, friendship, and the love will arrive in the course of time. And at such level... I now your daddy, shall want and vyluplju, excuse, but the son will lose.

Lana
18.08.2004, 11:01
Also what to me now? The son an axilla and to run dropping tapki, my husband the faultless person, such actually is not enough, and it, perhaps, a unique disadvantage not it or him, but ours, in any way we cannot find a golden mean. And to us it is bad also to the son badly, I know it a matter of time because we live together all half a year and consequently for me now it is more important to child to help or assist, rather than to us with the husband. We that pretryomsja, and I for this time to lose the son do not want or wish.

child
20.08.2004, 02:07
Floor of year and already your faultless daddy applies so strict measures? There is no to you an eye obviously it is necessary to open widely " We shall get used, help or assist with the son! " And the son too a part you and to him too it is necessary to get used. Eventually, he in fact it or him did not choose that?? It is your choice, and he should be reconciled" with your choice. And the LOVE ilaska is necessary to him now and the RESPECT, in fact it to him is more complex or difficult, at Vass ljubov-carrots, glasses or spots pink, and at it or him on soul or douche that THAT? I do not call to tear all to parts, but it is necessary to explain, to the adult person that it is necessary to win at first, and then to bring up. It is simply insulting for small men, that has rushed or has rushed into ANOTHER'S (for it or him) the person, has taken away and more with his summer tries to alter a part of mum!!! If choose not a correct line of conduct, the son will lose. My mum has married " the new daddy " when to me there were 7 years, and all one in one as you write " well faultless "! And so in 16 I have married in a hurry, and from mum have kept away, so is far, as is possible or probable (Happy New Year I congratulate). And its or her pink glasses or spots have flied, nopozdno!!! It is impossible to please personal needs, to neglect children. And why not a variant mutual druzhby-supports, instead of "daddy"?!