PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! In a maternity home to my wife have told or said, that at our son of a problem - kog...

Sergey
09.08.2004, 23:33
Good afternoon!
In a maternity home to my wife have told or said, that at our son of a problem - when he shouts - all becomes blue. Then we have not paid attention to it, t. To. At home he at us practically did not shout, anyway, not longly. Now to him 1 year and 7 months. Last time (about 5 months) with periodicity of times in a month we have problems - if the son wants something very strongly, and to him it to not allow (to not make) - he starts to cry strongly. All becomes blue, loses consciousness, eyes are rolled up - chokes literally. Terribly. There is no dependence - he very cheerful child. CHto-we to him resolve something, something is not present. Sometimes we abuse it or him. All as at other children.
In what there can be a problem? To what doctor to us to address? In advance thanks. All good.

Kashaeva.
12.08.2004, 22:15
Dear Sergey!
From your description the picture of such status, as sudrozhnye attacks affektivno-the respiratory nature appears. And what anamnesis of an early life of the kid (in sorts or labors, is available lm a burdeness on sudrogam in your family tree).
I would recommend sledushchie stages of the help to the kid:
- Advisory survey of the children's neuropathologist. The doctor will give fuller answer to you if you will bring the given electroencephalograms (the method of inspection revealing or taping sudrozhnuju readiness, the possible or probable center.).
- Koisultatsiju the children's psychologist.
Write more in detail about development of your kid. Success to your family, the pediatrist Kashaeva Tatyana.
Probably, something will clear up for you if you lift this problem in conference " the children's neurologist " or " the children's psychologist ".

Kashaeva.
16.08.2004, 14:14
Dear Sergey!
From your description the picture of such status, as sudrozhnye attacks affektivno-the respiratory nature appears. And what anamnesis of an early life of the kid (in sorts or labors, is available lm a burdeness on sudrogam in your family tree).
I would recommend sledushchie stages of the help to the kid:
- Advisory survey of the children's neuropathologist. The doctor will give fuller answer to you if you will bring the given electroencephalograms (the method of inspection revealing or taping sudrozhnuju readiness, the possible or probable center.).
- Koisultatsiju the children's psychologist.
Write more in detail about development of your kid. Success to your family, the pediatrist Kashaeva Tatyana.
Probably, something will clear up for you if you lift this problem in conference " the children's neurologist " or " the children's psychologist ".

child
19.08.2004, 23:19
"Becomes blue" - at the cardiologist were, did or made US of heart and the cardiogram?