PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Daughters 3, 5. The third day complains of a urodynia. Snachalo was...

Julia
17.08.2004, 18:23
Daughters 3, 5. The third day complains of a urodynia. Snachalo it was similar to pretence, but to segodneshnemu to day she is awfully exhausted, pisaet in the small portions, urine of dark color... As I suspect, it is a cystitis. Today Saturday and poliklinniki do not work. Please, advise medicines what immediately to begin treatment; prompt what procedures to pass or take place besides analyses, can make US?

The doctor
18.08.2004, 04:56
At suspicion on an infection mocheispuskatelnyh ways prior to the beginning of treatment should be sampled some urine on the general or common analysis and on a tank. Crop and only then to solve the problem on necessity and duration of antibacterial treatment, US and, probably, cystographies of cystoscopy. Therefore I recommend to address internally nevertheless to the doctor.

The doctor
19.08.2004, 19:22
At suspicion on an infection mocheispuskatelnyh ways prior to the beginning of treatment should be sampled some urine on the general or common analysis and on a tank. Crop and only then to solve the problem on necessity and duration of antibacterial treatment, US and, probably, cystographies of cystoscopy. Therefore I recommend to address internally nevertheless to the doctor.