PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I asked a question on December, 7th. I wish to specify that to us did or made...

natasha
16.08.2004, 08:46
The dear doctor! I asked a question on December, 7th.
I wish to specify that to us did or made a x-ray film and on the basis of it or him to us have put diagnoz-the head of a kernel or core on the right was not generated. Really to us have appointed or nominated wrong treatment? That you could advise us? In advance thanks for the answer.

Porohnja V.S.
16.08.2004, 23:49
At some children of kernels of ossification of heads of femurs can not be up to 6 monthly age. It is not terrible. The main thing that the sizes in joints were normal.

rendo@i.com.ua
18.08.2004, 08:11
Uv. Century! To Ours mashyshu 23/12 6 months We by twice affairs of US of a hip joint 24/10 and 10/12 having received the following the conclusion will be executed: 24/10 joint the rounded off angle an alpha 61 beta 54 - the left joint an angle an alpha 71 beta 54 - right; kernels or cores of ossification not vizualirujutsja; the diagnosis - a delay of functional development of hip joints; the reference - massage of the bottom extremities, LFK, rost-norm or rate (gomeapatichesky a calcium) under the scheme or plan, baths with sea salt - it has been executed; elektrofarez with L2 and a cocarboxylase on hip joints 10 + 10 - nevypolneno; Survey 10/12 - the diagnosis the same is recommended treatment by stapeses Pavlika, therapy to continue. Thus our child cheerful, cheerful, well-fad (weight for today 8700) with good appetite the boy, very mobile and freedom-loving. Stapeses can both to slow down its or his development, and to strike on its or his nervous system. During too time in the Internet it is a lot of information on treatment of such problems by the medicamental agents stimulating changes of an exchange of a calcium in an organism, that too can cause backlog of physiological development of hip joints. The diagnosis a dysplasia to us did not put. Thankful in advance for the answer.

Porohnja V.S.
19.08.2004, 19:09
Such diagnosis as " a delay of functional development of hip joints " does not exist. It only uzisty can think up such. Though, in any case, at any pathology t/joints protvopokazana LFK - we apply specially fixing adaptations, that the child legs or pinches did not move. And your doctors appoint or nominate stapeses Pavlika together with LFK and massage! For stapeses do not worry: they on legs or foots put on, instead of on a neck so on nervous system they will not strike. The diagnosis "dislazija" also does not exist, it is a sign of many diseases t/joints. I am at a loss something to advise you in your situation. Probably the most radical advice or council will be - replace orthopedists and put the competent diagnosis yet late is faster.