PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me 2 children. Dochke-4.5 years, to the son 210 months. At the son...

Larissa
18.08.2004, 02:27
Hello! At me 2 children. Dochke-4.5 years, to the son 210 months. At the son great volume golovy-52 - 53, very restless, irritable, is inclined to hysterics. In this connection we accept 2 times a day glitsin on chetvertushke. This treatment is how much effective and whether it is necessary to replace glitsin with Diacarbum?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
18.08.2004, 06:10
It is not necessary. Independently selecting treatment not clearly from what it is possible to appear in reanimation. As complaints too indistinct anything concrete I shall not tell or say, but most likely to go it is necessary to the psychologist. And chetvertinka glitsina is simply frivolously, all the same that by the distilled water to be treated (though the last too helps or assists the some at skilful submission).

Filimonenko A.I.
18.08.2004, 21:53
The first: glitsin and Diacarbum preparations different grupp-indications absolutely different! If you are disturbed with a status of the son address for internal consultation to the neurologist, but do not undertake independent replacement of one preparation with another.

Larissa
19.08.2004, 13:02
Glitsin to us has appointed or nominated ours pediator, under complaints she has drawn a conclusion that it is necessary to calm or abirritate nervous system and to reduce intracranial pressure. glitsin as she said does or makes both that and another.