PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 26 years. At me a greater or big problem and absolutely awful: I...

Irina
16.08.2004, 20:14
Hello!
To me of 26 years. At me a greater or big problem and absolutely awful: I very much for a long time (week!) I do not go to a toilet. In general at me since a birth such problems with an intestine (mum told). But kak-that up to such degree did not reach. On the average at me it occurs or happens time 3 in a week without any difficulties. I know, what is it very seldom, but now at me up to such degree have inflated a stomach or belly as though at 4 5 and monthly pregnancy, sensation such as if the stomach or belly now will simply burst, and strangely enough in a toilet it would not be desirable at all! At the gynecologist I was 3 days ago, no pregnancy is present, only very strong delay in 3 months (after abortion), can therefore. And an emiction with obchnoj frequency, but a little. Please, prompt, what is it can be, to what doctor to address, and what analyses to hand over and whether it is necessary to do or make US?

Maria
17.08.2004, 14:15
Hello, Irina. Try to make to itself a clyster, in drugstores the so-called Esmarch's irrigator is on sale (it is similar to a heater, but with a long tube) Fill with its or her warm water, it is possible to make with a camomile or hardly podsolenuju (normal saline solution), and put a clyster to stand better holding a torso in parallel the ground, the intestine finishes. After all liquid (even half) will flow in you, postojte is a little, that water, could as it is possible to pass or take place further in an intestine, and go to a toilet. It very much will help or assist you. Only clysters cannot be abused.

child
19.08.2004, 04:19
Solasna with Maria, that the clyster, but not with warm water, and a room temperature in this case is necessary