PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me at sorts or labors have scratched to the kid a head, on 6 oh day - gnojn...

Tatyana
13.08.2004, 23:32
Hello, to me at sorts or labors have scratched to the kid a head, on 6 oh day - pustules np sholove. To the child soon year. Pustules (1 2) appear on a head with periodchnostju 3 weeks. Were treated at the dermatologist (Oxycortum, Hyoxysonum), have passed or have taken place course of treatment of 3 weeks, have then told or said - pererastet. Laid in hospital in surgery - tseftriakson, has not helped or assisted, have told or said - in due course pererastet. More appoint or nominate nothing - speak not that picture to enter gamma-a globulin, etc. Can be in your practice there were such cases. What to us to do or make?

Tatyana
17.08.2004, 13:39
I apologize, I shall add that pustules without a hinge, and are localized only in radius 2 3 see from that scratch which to the kid have made in a maternity home at opening amniotic waters. Very much I hope for your advice or council.

Albanova V.I.
19.08.2004, 03:17
Probably, it not pustules, and cysts on a skin and in treatment your kid does not require at all. But to tell or say precisely, I need to look or see. 684 21 87