PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To our son 10, 5 months. We are disturbed very much with its or his behaviour...

Irina
16.08.2004, 15:22
Hello!
To our son 10, 5 months. We are disturbed very much with its or his behaviour. He cannot independently play or be one in a room even 5 minutes. He the behaviour demands constant presence and attention of parents. And more: when you refuse to give the thing chosen by it or him for igry-begin cry and tears. This all very much disturbs us. The child the neuropathologist looked, has told or said to us that the boy completely is healthy. The child in the afternoon 2 times for 1, 5 hours sleeps. Sleeps with 22 up to 8 o'clock in the morning at night.
Very much you we ask, prompt that to us to do or make, how to us myself the messages, what literature to read?
Yours faithfully family Medvedevyh.

Mum (11 mes)
17.08.2004, 23:49
Know, I when go on kitchen or cuisine I take the child with myself I put or plant in a children's armchair and I borrow or occupy it or her is venchivami, serving spoons, covers, vobshchem that is impossible for those. If hochetsja to look or see film - - she creeps on me, or I allow to tear magazine. In its or her room have laid a blanket and we throw it or her on a floor, having imposed with toys, I wish to tell or say the child at you sleeps well, at us 3 times on 30 minutes here hardly are in time, and that that he "demands", dak at it or him own opinion is well. We senior () resolved 12 years ALL till 5 years, then she has understood, that is possible, that is not present. So do not experience, all at you is normal.

Olga (Logopedist)
19.08.2004, 00:40
At this age presence of adults by series still or even is necessary for the child. Have patience it it will be prolonged approximately till 3, 5 years. Learn or teach the child to play with toys playing together with it or him.