PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors Brejkin Dmitry Vladimirovich, Aleksandrov Igor Alekseev...

Olga
17.08.2004, 12:30
Dear doctors Brejkin Dmitry Vladimirovich, Aleksandrov Igor Alekseevich and Evgeneva N. ! Look or See, please my report in discussion for November, 30th in occasion of an intolerance of milk my son. I have added details. All hope for YOU!

Evgeneva N.E.
18.08.2004, 23:41
Dear Olga! At suspicion on laktaznuju the failure is done or made research of a feces on the maintenance or contents of carbohydrates on the basis of which results is diagnosed. If in your city to spend such analysis it is impossible, crucial importance for statement of the diagnosis will play bezlaktoznaja a diet. You should exclude all kinds of the milk or dairy admixtures containing lactose, and to feed the child or bezlaktoznymi, or soya admixtures. If at such diet the status of the child improves, - at it or him takes place laktaznaja a failure. As to me, I - former sklonjas to this diagnosis as the facts listed by you serve it or this as acknowledgement or confirmation. And bifidum-bakterin in your situation you can give though every month, harm from it or him any will not be.