PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Us have sent... To the psychoneurologist In it is put. To a garden the logopedist has directed us to psiho...

Yulia
18.08.2004, 07:20
Us have sent... To the psychoneurologist
In it is put. To a garden the logopedist has directed us to the psychoneurologist - speaks, that in 2. 7 the boy should speak m. phrases, and we of a current mama-the daddy and in children's tongue mutter... And in general, speaks, " has not shown me where the pussycat when I asked it or him, probably it is necessary to you in the logopedist. A garden, at you a delay in development!!!, probably cells of a brain are not developed!!!! " (And she speaks it after visual dialogue with the child in current of 15 minutes) But, for the beginning, well, has sent us to the psychoneurologist on inspection and any there - to gram. And all this after that. As we under its or her demand poschetili and he of ANYTHING in backlog has not found the neuropathologist - has told or said to not take him for a ride and, till 3 years it is possible to wait - will start talking! What to do or make? Mind or wit I shall put or apply - sednja in current of hour with her "butted", protecting svogo ditjatju and proving, what except for it or her he listens to all others and kisi wears, mozh she has not liked him? And our daddy has started talking in 3 years that has not prevented to finish to him the applied mathematics, to work and in general to be the all-round person. (in sense of a heredity...) but, it is useless... " The main thing, you preduprezhdeny " - here such verdict. What to do or make?

Lina
18.08.2004, 21:45
To my daughter 2. 6. Send or have come to nevr-gu in 2. 3., after 5 minutes of "dialogue" she has diagnosed: a delay of mental development, t. To. " At this age
Children already tell verses ". The Lexicon at that time made approximately words 50, but spoke
The daughter any more words, and emotions, and with this doctor in general to communicate has refused (and I understand it or her). In sadike tutors speak, that very alive, emotional child thinks Lera for a three.
The doctor has registered Cavintonum, still something. I treated nothing, send or have come recently, have told or said, that all have accepted, she has written to us: "Improvement". Now a vocabulary 150 though offers the shortest, but we Leru fine understand. So if you do not have doubts concerning development of your child do not hammer to itself in a head, and with doctors rugatsja-only time to lose, they consider or count, that know all about our children (fortunately, such minority) is better.
I wish you to grow healthy and clever (I, by the way, itself I study on f-that applied mathematics).