PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the matter is that at me a syndrome late pubertata... Plz, on...

Dima
11.08.2004, 07:53
Hello, the matter is that at me a syndrome late pubertata... Plz, help or assist me to define or determine, at what stage plovogo maturing I am.

Krivskaja L.K.
15.08.2004, 03:49
Yes I with pleasure shall help or assist you. But you to me can be describe, what attributes of puberty are present (a pilosis, color of a scrotum, the size of testicles in dlinnu, erekuii). Well and it is natural, your age, body height, body height of parents. Otherwise it is impossible to speak something.

Dima
16.08.2004, 06:14
Pilosis pris. Approximately sant. 3 on a scrotum. Color is more dark than a skin on arms or hand. The size about 4 centimeters. What is erekuija I do not know. To me 15, body height where that 150, body height of the father 180 + mothers 150 +

Krivskaja L.K.
18.08.2004, 08:11
I had vvidu-an erection..:) the typing error has left, and you fractured a head:)))
I can tell or say, that puberty has begun, but probably, recently. About this time should occur or happen rostovoj skachek. If you interests rostovoj the forecast, make a roentgen of brushes for opredelnija osteal age. If zones of body height are opened or open also osteal age lags behind from passport (usually year on two) it speaks, vo-the first, that the syndrome late pubertata really is present, and vo-the second, about good rostovyh reserves (differently, is where to grow). The phenomenon this or thus frequent, at many causes trouble, but it is vain. You catch up with the contempoparies, but hardly later.

Dima
18.08.2004, 21:02
Senk for infu, but you could not sazat is more exact, when this rostovoj skachek will occur or happen. By the way in podmysh. Hollows hair are very rare short and white.