PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter 3 months and she does not sleep at all in the afternoon, only during walk 2 ch...

Natalia
17.08.2004, 13:38
To my daughter 3 months and she does not sleep at all in the afternoon, only during walk 2 hours. Sleeps well at night, but in the afternoon to me it or her to not rock to sleep in any way after meal. And she obviously wishes to sleep, yawns, but when I rock to sleep it or her - strongly shouts, resists. Restful broth has not helped or assisted. After meal I to her let out or release air, the stomach or belly does not hurt it or her. What to do or make, in fact it is not normal?

LaRita
18.08.2004, 14:22
No trouble. My son has ceased to sleep in the afternoon in 2, 5 years. Tried to force - uselessly. In sadike too did not sleep. Laid quietly with the open eyes. To him all over again a toy allowed to take ssoboj. And last year after everyone will fall asleep, the teacher took out it or him from bed and they together did or made preparations to different employment or occupations. I and itself in the childhood did not sleep in the afternoon.
I think, and it is better to you to not strain. Does not sleep - it is not necessary.

Vika
18.08.2004, 20:39
To us two months and a problem approximately tazhe... So I have ceased to stack a daughter violently right after meal... And I entertain it or her on a miscellaneous.. I potter with her, I force it or her "to work". As a result she gets tired and falls asleep... Certainly sleeps not for 3 hours.. But on an hour between feedings precisely..