PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my son to him 3 years and 10 months - febrile cramps on temperature above...

Jean
11.08.2004, 06:09
At my son to him 3 years and 10 months - febrile cramps on temperature above 38 degrees... Already there were 5 6 cases since that moment as to him it was executed 1, 5 years.
Doctors write out Fenobarbitalum, but from it or this changes practically are not present. As soon as we catch a cold or we chill for example, we try to not suppose rise in temperature of more than 38 degrees. What methods of treatment of febrile cramps, except for medicamental are? What it is necessary to survey, what inspections to pass or take place?

nadja
14.08.2004, 10:47
Try to not lead up to such temperature, start to reduce at 37, 3. It is necessary to strengthen immunity. At us febrile cramps send or have passed to an epilepsy. Pray, that they and have remained febrile. Sense to accept Fenobarbitalum, if cramps only on temperature? To treat that causes them is necessary not febrile cramps, and.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
14.08.2004, 15:43
Not medicamental treatment of cramps does not exist (just surgical). Repeated febrile cramps demand careful observation and control EEG (at once a question - where data? Or did not do or make?). At rise in temperature and high probability of cramps (t. e. If earlier were repeatedly) it is meaningful to give antiepileptic preparations (Fenobarbitalum, Relanium, and last is more preferable and better in the form of candles if will find) for the feverish period. The child should be shown the expert on an epilepsy for more detailed conversation.

Belief
18.08.2004, 11:46
Nadja as with you it is possible to communicate if to you it is not difficult, my mail maharisha@mtu-net. ru. I mum of the child with febrile cramps in the anamnesis. I ask the God that they there and have remained.