PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To daughter of 5.5 months. Bathed daily in broth turns or camomiles and 2 times in...

Vick
13.08.2004, 11:06
To daughter of 5.5 months. Bathed daily in broth turns or camomiles and 2 times in a week with children's soap Nivea. Dermal skladochki I oil from the same series or sterilizovanym sunflower butter or oil. One week ago has noticed, that the skin of a neck and on a breast at malyshki became cherezmerno dry and is shelled. Traces of reddening are not present, the visible eruption too is not present. The ecdysis covers only a neck, shoulders, a thorax and area of ribs; according to the doctor has ceased to bathe in broths and I do or make it in day, began to grease all with sunflower butter or oil, but the effect is not present. This consequence or investigation of shortage of any vitamins (only on thoracal feeding + jalochnyj and carrots juice on 1 2 ch is possible or probable.) or wrong leaving or care. Prompt what to undertake. Thankful in advance.

Vick
14.08.2004, 22:25
There can be it reaction to reception of a calcium by me with vitamin D (Vitrum) or the use nastoja a dogrose?

Bagautdinova I.V.
15.08.2004, 01:14
Use of a camomile ichereby (having drying an effect) - have led excessive peresushivaniju skins of the child. At such age sledvet to bathe the child with soap or, that is better children's gel not more often than 1 time a week, in other days the water bath without additives simply is required, it is not necessary to oil a skin - if at the child a pure or clean skin and there are no borings. In your case right after bathings, on a wet skin the children's humidifying or wetting cream or molochko is better to put or render

Vick
15.08.2004, 14:49
Thanks, Irina Viktorovna!
I wish to ask still. If I accept Vitrum Sa + D3, whether is it prophylaxis of a rachitis for my daughter?

Bagautdinova I.V.
16.08.2004, 18:20
It is improbable.

Bagautdinova I.V.
18.08.2004, 08:55
Reception of vitamin D replaces by you (if its or his quantity or amount in Vitrume makes 800) reception of vitamin D by the child. Better ispolzvat complex vinaminy for feeding mothers, there there is a necessary dose of vitamin.