PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my son of 7 years and 10 months Since 1 year 7 months epipristup...

Natasha
18.08.2004, 00:46
Hello, the doctor! To my son of 7 years and 10 months Since 1 year 7 months epipristupy, polymorphic, greater or big convulsive (4 6 in a year) and "zamiranija" (1 2 times a day). In 4, 5 years it is diagnosed - " Izovalerianovaja an acidemia ". Receives depakin-hrono 300, 750 mg/days
Last greater or big convulsive attacks were in March, 2003 (2 successively). Small sejchs practically did not become (4 6 in a week, and was on 100 times a day) earlier. At present we could not receive in time the prescription on Depakinum, and now the child a week without a preparation. For this time, strangely enough, WHILE n was greater or big convulsive attacks, and "zamirany" became nenamnogo more. The QUESTION: how long mozhnone to drink Depakinum if there is no opportunity now it or him to get? If attacks without Depakinum will not begin, whether it is necessary to accept this medicine in general? Whether the termination or discontinuance of attacks in itself is possible or probable? In advance I thank for the answer.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
18.08.2004, 08:49
To do or make breaks it is impossible IN GENERAL, t. To. The uncontrolled cancelling of treatment threatens with the epileptic status, and it already as you understand, reanimation. It is necessary to you? Now, disease (izovalerianovaja an acidemia) - hereditary from group of organic acidemias, t. e. Radical treatment is not present, the forecast concerning attacks serious so especially to relax or be relaxed I did not advise. Though, naturally, all in a life happens. Search for Depakinum by all means, it is quite real, it is possible to come, for example, to an out-patient department with extracts and to ask any doctor to write the prescription, having explained ekstrennost situations, it can make even neotlozhka. The child - not the laboratory rabbit, experiments in this area are inadmissible, risk a life, and to understand it it is necessary literally.