PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child 4 years, now are ill or sick (ORVI), Lymphonoduses on a neck are increased...

Nastja
13.08.2004, 11:04
To the child 4 years, now are ill or sick (ORVI),
Lymphonoduses on a neck are increased (for a long time some months), the pediatrist has advised zdat a blood on the immune status. Whether there are what linguistic data bases of feature at delivery of the given analysis (the analysis road would be desirable to hand over it or him by rules to not doubt of results), for example for cleanliness of result it is meaningful zdovat only after illness or disease.

Irina
14.08.2004, 22:01
Why you wish to begin inspection with this analysis? You already showed child LOR-to the doctor, the stomatologist, infektsionistu? Handed over the general or common analyses of a blood? Consulted on the immunologist?

nastja
16.08.2004, 12:45
Purpose or Appointment was made vrach-by the pediatrist (for last 2 months of 2 different doctors, the in holiday).
The general or common analysis of a blood handed over, vrach-pediator given this reference with it or him it is acquainted. Imunolog rajonyyj now in holiday, in hospital to which we were pereadresovanny unit imunologii I close (temporarily to go there is no sense), in any case on pustu to waste time and the and imunologa t. e. To visit or attend for purpose or appointment togozhe analizana my view of sense is not present).

nastja
16.08.2004, 15:39
Purpose or Appointment was made vrach-by the pediatrist (for last 2 months of 2 different doctors, the in holiday).
The general or common analysis of a blood handed over, the doctor the pediatrist, given this reference, with it or him is acquainted. The immunologist regional now in holiday, in hospital to which we have been readdressed unit of an immunology I close (temporarily to go there is no sense), in any case in vain to waste time and the and the immunologist, t. e. To visit or attend for purpose or appointment of the same analysis in my opinion sense is not present).

Okulov E.A.
18.08.2004, 03:32
First of all it is necessary to exclude an infection of a mouth (stomatologist) and nasopharynxes (ENT)!