PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son 4 months. Here 4 days a terrible rhinitis (has caught from the senior), and vcher...

Tatyana
16.08.2004, 00:45
To the son 4 months. Here 4 days the terrible rhinitis (has caught from the senior), and yesterday was still added also tussis, the temperature is not present. A rhinitis tried to treat Nazivinom, but something is not so successful - to breathe to him all the same hardly. What will advise from drops? And about tussis: I use drops Gedeliks. As they in your opinion. And in a week term of second inoculation AKDS. At a rhinitis and tussis it is not necessary to do or make it or her while? In advance I thank.

Irina
16.08.2004, 21:06
Hello, I not the doctor, mother of two children, my younger too hurted or was ill;was sick also tussis I usually I remove or I take out medical massage as soon as the temperature becomes normal I invite massazhistku effect instant, sopli from a nose I delay usually a syringe that it was easier to breathe, also it is necessary to create wet and warm air in a room, for this purpose I boil a grass evkalipta and for the night I put a saucepan near to krovatki, passive inhalation thus turns out, mozhna to make obertovanie with warm sunflower butter or oil to moisten trjapochku about to put or apply on grudku, excepting area of heart and a back, from above to wrap up something warm. Also pounded or triturated stopochki legs or foots camphoric or camphor butter or oil up to a hot status. Then it is necessary to dress nasochki. But the most good babushkin the prescription which always gains or helps me and mine detej-to dress a cap on a head, it is possible vtechenie day, it is possible for the night. The head will get warm and on smorka as did not happen. I wish health.

Muraveva E.M.
18.08.2004, 01:37
Except for drops it is very good to use soda inhalations (on 2/3 baths, the filled hot water - 1 pack of soda) to take the child on arms or hand and to sit with it or him in a bathroom at edge or territory of a bath of 5 7 minutes. In 30 minutes to put to bed in a warm room, it is obligatory it or her preliminary having aired.
Gedeliks - a syrup good and now to change it or him it is not necessary, if there is no on it or him an allergy. As to an inoculation it is possible to do or make it or her not earlier than in a month after convalescence.