PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, advise though something, simply forces are not present. Thought on starsh...

Irina
06.08.2004, 10:03
Hello, advise though something, simply forces are not present. Thought on becomes more senior karapuz, will sleep easy! 11 months.
Where there! I on job have left already, he with the nurse. Sleeps on 1-2, it depends in the afternoon.
And nochju-turns, vertitsja, complains, while sisju in a mouth will not receive.
Still I feed it or him! Forces are not present, oh!
While at home sat, could with it or him in the afternoon of 30 mines pokimarit, sejchas-simply horror!
And in krovatke kotegoricheski refuses to sleep, even in the afternoon. Can oversleep a maximum of 30 minutes there. And at night and that it is less. I take it or him to myself, creeps on my pillow, fidgets.....
The doctor to us (neurologist) has appointed or nominated novopassid.
At ditjatki that's all right, any deviations or rejections.
Why not spitsja, I do not understand? Somnolent, tired, complains with the closed eye sights or eyes.
What to do or make?
Very much it would be desirable though one nochku to have a sleep easy!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
08.08.2004, 06:03
Only to suffer or bear and accustom to sleep separately. To be engaged, play, walk in the afternoon is as much as possible, to allow the child to splash out energy.

Light
11.08.2004, 07:58
At my boy was too most. And only after two years potihonechku began to sleep all the night long, opisaetsja and all the same sleeps. So Spartan patience. Will go through.

Irina
14.08.2004, 12:03
And in the afternoon the kid is loaded not malo-the nurse with it or him is engaged (speaks so at least). But also he sleeps with her for 1, 5 2 hours in the street. There can be it much?

Light
18.08.2004, 00:32
And can be really overloaded in the afternoon and perevozbuzhdaetsja. There can be a nurse forces to do or make tasks not for its or his age. And in occasion of together to sleep I think while sleep together all from it or this more easy. I the child on the sly accustomed to it or him krovatke to myself it or her have moved praised highly it or her and he kak-that has shown to her interest. And now like that at itself that with me will fall asleep I it or him I shift. And at you still grudnichek so when podrastet itself will leave do not experience all do or make - tihonku more snim talk. And then you work it for it or him the big stress he wants your attention so put it or him to yourself embrace talk stroke tell that did or made where was as has become bored or has missed. He will on the sly be adjusted with you will calm down or be abirritated. I too obeyed doctors and was then arranged under the child both to me became quieter also to him. And then while zubki will not get out will behave restlessly.