PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, skilled or experienced mummies! Our sun (pochit 9 months) refuses...

Veronica
14.08.2004, 05:59
The dear doctor, skilled or experienced mummies! Our sun (pochit 9 months) refuses to eat vegetable pjure-soup in general. From a bottle eats well, from the spoon - cottage cheese, the apple too is good. But in fact it is necessary to eat vegetables!!! To feed with a potato from a jar? It seems to me strange, at least, when there is a normal not tinned potato of the house. Can, someone knows, how to us to help or assist to grow fond supchik? Thanks big

Khaikin And.
14.08.2004, 18:21
MUMS, HELP or ASSIST THE SUN!

Light
15.08.2004, 20:56
To mine seven years, also it is necessary to notice, and has not grown fond)) Try to charge to weld or cook soup to your mum, or somebody from girlfriends, sometimes children on a visit at other people eat that, on what houses not solashajutsja. And in general " to help or assist to grow fond " - it is almost impossible.))

Red
16.08.2004, 12:43
CHto-I shall not understand something: the tinned potato eats, and welded or cooked at home refuses? And what you to a potato add? Can, to you a compounding to change? Write more in detail as you prepare, can, I shall advise something.

Veronica
17.08.2004, 06:45
I tried or tasted already different prescriptions
1. A potato, morkovku and cabbage I clean, I cut and I cook supchik without salt, then I fray through a sieve or it is simple mnu.
2. I cook a beet, morkovku and a potato in a peel, then I clean and mnu I fray.
All this I give in a warm kind. Already both utensils changed, and the spoon, and in a jar shifted, and the daddy danced, and sobachka ate, and bread we this all had a snack (as soon as the mouth for bread will open, I the spoon - in a mouth), tried or tasted without a potato, without cabbage, once tried to salt, gave adult soup ground. Can, make a break that she unpleasant associations has forgotten all? And to start over again in couple of days?

Nata
17.08.2004, 22:57
And I can feed with all - eats all and problems are not present:)))