PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To daughter in 4 days 7 months will be executed, have begun rezats...

Oleg
16.08.2004, 01:14
The dear doctor!
To daughter in 4 days 7 months will be executed, have begun to be cut zubki. The first was cut about 4 days ago. Gde-that about 5 6 days ago at malyshki the night dream has sharply deteriorated, sleeps only on arms or hand, no more than 1 hour on end, then prosypyetsja, it is necessary to swing or pump, though it is visible, that she very much wishes to sleep. We all would write off or copy on a teeth, if any "but". In the afternoon she behaves as usually, cheerful, smiling, does not cry. Problems only at night. And more, she does not shout from a pain as it describe at prorezyvajushchihsja zubkah, and simply does not sleep, is curved, cannot find to itself a place. I understand what in absentia to answer difficultly, but nevertheless. Whether such reaction on prorezyvajushchiesja zubki, or it something or something else is possible or probable. At a daughter vnutrecherepnoe pressure, can be this exacerbation? Suspiciously that deterioration of a dream has coincided on time with prorezyvajushchimsja a tooth.

Thankful in advance.

Marina
16.08.2004, 09:24
I not the doctor, want listen to me, want - is not present, I would reflect on your place on a tummy.

Julia
17.08.2004, 14:43
At us the same history. For about a week prorezyvajutsja zubki (two bottom were already cut) and at night the kid sleeps worse, than usually, is curved, but does not cry, and simply wakes up, I breast (a dummy not prokatyvaet complains also give or allow him:)). He falls asleep and in an hour the history repeats. I too had ideas in occasion of a stomach or belly as he began to go on big time to two days (so for about a week, time has coincided with a teeth). But confuses, that earlier at it or him kolikov was not, all was by way of with a stomach or belly. So, I think, most likely it just zubki.