PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say how to accustom, please, the child to fall asleep independently, without ukach...

julija
08.08.2004, 15:31
Tell or Say how to accustom, please, the child to fall asleep independently, without a motion desease on arms or hand? To us 11 months and weight of 10 kg, very much are not easy or light 30 (and even is longer) minutes to wear the child on arms or hand. Tried to leave it or him to fall asleep one (the pampers pure or clean is fed, the stomach or belly does not hurt, etc.), but without successful. Cries, that forces are not present to listen! Sometimes it turned out, but it was few times. Whether will damage or injure;hurt to the child such " psychological pressure ", if at it or him a problem with development of a brain?

Olga
10.08.2004, 20:51
To us already almost year. But we fall asleep or in a carriage I (swing or pump), or series with me on a sofa (the breast sucks, and then I to him tell how sleeps trolejbus, a hill, a swing, etc. - during 10 30 minutes) Personally I consider or count, that the independent backfilling is not necessary those nervous shocks which will be tested by the child before one will learn to fall asleep.

Olja
11.08.2004, 07:26
To us 1, 3 Year, but he sleeps with me and it is necessary to me to leave from komnoty at once nachenaet to cry, but I am not going to to learn or teach to sleep its or his one. It is necessary TO PROTECT NERVES of the CHILD.
About

Irina To
15.08.2004, 00:30
My daughter gde-that almost till 9 months fell asleep itself - simply left it or her in krovatke. Then she has understood that all not so simply and would demand that sat next to her (held for an arm or a hand or on a backrest to stroke). Time of a backfilling was 30 60 minutes Now to her 2 and 7 mes Have started to accustom to fall asleep one where that in 2 years, t. To. If to sit with her laying it is stretched or is dragged out at 2 o'clock - that a fairy tale, proto conversations... I do or make so we give a sweet (mentos) and vodichku (stalju series) and I ask to go at it or her to wash utensils (it is necessary that she has resolved).

Regina
17.08.2004, 07:23
Very much you impatient parents. Independently to fall asleep will begin to years to 5. Will swing or pump all over again, then to read fairy tales, then easier or simply to sit next, and will have a rest then. If, certainly, do not wish to grow up the loony.