PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Since yesterday at Kirjushi (10.5 mes) temperature from 38 up to 39. Below climb...

Katerina
14.08.2004, 09:15
Since yesterday at Kirjushi (10.5 mes) temperature from 38 up to 39. 9 and 10 teeth (the third pair below) Below climb. Desna not especially swelled up, but it is visible, that a teeth proklevyvajutsja. More no signs are present. Hardly podkashlivaet, but occasionally and more likely iz-for a saliva. A throat hudo-has poorly looked or seen - not red, can, hardly pink. It PRECISELY temperature from a teeth?

Natasha
14.08.2004, 13:56
I not the doctor, but can advise, because pediatrists from here kuda-that have escaped. 1. Necessarily call a doctor - at kids many infections proceed asymptomatically. 2. Track or look after a regimen of drink - at a heat the probability of a deaquation is high. 3. Do not lead up up to 39 - try to force down in any ways, national or medicines., all the same, because kids can give a cramp. 4. From a teeth the temperature is possible or probable, but hardly she will proceed more longly 2 3 day. If more - sound alarm. If does not get off (always at monotonously high level) - cause fast. Here, perhaps, and all.

Katerina
16.08.2004, 01:34
At Kirjushki yesterday the temperature by 16 17 o'clock slept. But he began to write very little... On the one hand - he ate much less. But there are more than saws of the divorced juice, often sucked a breast... Like read, that at a heat children to write less often begin or start... Edemas are not present... Can, he sweated much? I worry very much... From 10 evenings till 3 nights the pampers was dry...

Dr. Luneev
16.08.2004, 17:41
Urgently I recommend to address to the doctor. I am afraid that correspondence consultation will be a little.

Natasha
16.08.2004, 22:57
If sweated much, that, probably, some depression of allocation of urine as bolshoaja the part of a liquid left with then. It is not terrible. Necessarily hand over the general or common analysis wet (for own calm). Most likely, will be by way of. And you personally can ine see edemas, there are obscure edemas, at us, for example, only in a hospital doctors have seen an edema of a stomach or belly and a pubis, and I and did not guess. Still happen an obscure edema inside of an organism, the sharp augmentation of an emiction (more, than drinks) testifies to their presence during a phase of convalescence (the polyuria is called). BUT!!! This all concerns to diseases of kidneys and MVP. If the analysis wet in norm or rate, most likely, at you it or this is not present.