PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. It would be desirable to receive consultation. At me very much bolezn...

Nikolay
15.08.2004, 00:55
Hello the doctor. It would be desirable to receive consultation. At me very much
boleznenyj the child, is expressed it to those that he, very much often bolet and in
The core catarrhal diseases (an acute rhinotracheitis, brnhit,
Pneumonia). And for last year it not a single instance. Here two weeks ago
He has had been ill with a bronchitis, and now again tezhe signs. Treatment one and too
Have pinned up the child antibiotics, began with simple type ampitsilina, send in addition or have reached up to
Gentamycin since the rest not pomagaet. And this all is registered by the divisional
The doctor. Can will advise what nibud grasses or other agents of treatment without
Antibiotics. For earlier I express gratitude and gratitude. Nikolay.

The anonym
15.08.2004, 17:57
Read through clause or article Often the ill or sick child on www.gabr.org/glossary.htm

Rachkov V.E.
16.08.2004, 22:09
Frequent inflammatory diseases of lungs - an occasion for serious trouble. Sometimes, this display of various anomalies of development legkihb alien or foreign bodies in bronchuses, etc. to you neojuhodima internal consultation of the doctor. If suspicions will not be justified to pick up preventive therapy it is possible.
IF NECESSARY communicate to the address of - vic@telemednet.ru