PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my daughter 3 years, the good, obedient girl. But is at us...

Irina
15.08.2004, 17:11
Hello. To my daughter 3 years, the good, obedient girl. But there is at us a problem, it or her absolutely not probably to force to eat. And this problem at us it is possible to tell or say since a birth. She only well ate thoracal milk, and everyones prikormy rejected at all. It was necessary to nurse almost till 2 years. As soon as conversation comes that it is necessary to attempt at it or her the hysterics begins: on a chair to sit not conveniently, the meal hot - in a minute already cold, all coils behind a table, cries, chokes with meal (specially). Its or her meal when did not stuff, always ate that wanted and how much wanted. And I cannot name products which at all she likes, therefore as she does not like anything. We live in California, therefore the year round at us a wide range of fresh fruit and vegetables, but she does not eat them. Tried to tell about its or her tummy, that he very much wishes to eat, that to him it is bad without meal, etc., for what that time operates or works, and then all on new. Goes in sadik, there very much it is pleasant to her, and tutors approve or confirm, that there she eats well. I can not understand in what the reason, can you will help or assist to understand. Family at us full, the daddy, mum, and younger bratik to him of 8 months. With the brother at them full idilija. She very much likes it or him, plays with it or him, regrets it or him if he cries, etc. Thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
16.08.2004, 20:50
Have overfed (in sense of time). I would advise to calm down and really to cease to be nervous in occasion of its or her starvation. As soon as you internally will accept that fact, that at presence of meal in the house the child will not die from beskormitsy, she any more will not manage to manipulate you (possibly, the truth, she will try to think up other way. Then visit to the psychologist to you to not pass).