PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At mine 5 years or summer daughters in urine periodically appear white crystals. Dazh...

Marina
15.08.2004, 20:27
At mine 5 years or summer daughters in urine periodically appear white crystals. Even on donyshke a pot now indelible scurf... And last months the child began to be excruciated from cutting abdominal pains which pass or take place after a while (from several minutes up to poluchasa). Last two times attacks were at night. I have noticed, that attacks amplify, when in the street becomes colder. What can be with my child and how to remove or take out a pain during attacks? To what doctor it is necessary to address?

Chernorutskaja E.I.
16.08.2004, 19:47
To address it is necessary to the nephrologist, and it is obligatory, you already - visible have increased to yourselves kamushki in kidneys and they should be deduced or removed, while they small. Make US of kidneys and a bladder and the daily analysis wet on salt (depending on salts the diet is appointed or nominated). While reach the doctor, it is possible to give at attacks "tsiston" on 1 tab. or no-shpu 1/2 tb.
Write, how you will have business or affairs.
pediatr@mail. ru