PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I already asked a question in occasion of that at my daughter (3, 5...

Anna
12.08.2004, 19:45
Hello! I already asked a question in occasion of that at my daughter (3, 5 months) one pupil has increased. Thanks for the answer. We have passed or have taken place experts with whom our small town, unfortunately, is not rich. The oculist and the neuropathologist of pathologies have not found out. The neuropathologist has appointed or nominated an electrophoresis and has told or said, what is it, probably, the consequence of a birth trauma (was krivosheja, swaddled with "collar", in 1 month on physical examination of deviations or rejections any more have not found out), and that sovremenem will pass or take place it. I in this occasion talked to one mum, at which child the same problem. But to its or her child 1 years, and pupils till now different! Explain, please, more in detail about this phenomenon. And how to us it "to cure" (an electrophoresis yet has not helped or assisted)? Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
16.08.2004, 19:41
The electrophoresis also will not help or assist! You need to establish or install first of all, whether the difference of pupils with acute (terrible is connected!) a neurologic pathology (hemorrhages, tumours and t. Item). If anything is not present it or this (for a guarantee it is desirable to make at least the computer tomogram) it is possible to consider or examine;survey this situation somehow, but there is nothing to treat most likely.