PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my girl 1 year and 3 months, and weighs only 7 kg, goes only about a table...

Nata
12.08.2004, 05:59
To my girl 1 year and 3 months, and weighs only 7 kg, goes only about a table or a sofa, a teeth only 4 - have appeared one month ago. At what only we were not doctors - the gastroenterologist, the neuropathologist, the endocrinologist - analyses by way of, appetite bad.. in nutrition in general is interested, but eats it is not enough, basically nekallorijnye fruit and vegetables. Milk drinks nearby 350 - 400 ml. Ochen-very much hudenkaja, speaks while 4 words. To that it or her still to show? Whether the homeopathist will help or assist?

BreyD
13.08.2004, 18:31
Address in the children's medical center. In Sankt-Petersburg is better to address in Pediatric Academy.

Bagautdinova I.V.
14.08.2004, 07:58
So small information on the child does not allow to give high-grade consultation. What results of analyses of a blood, urine, koprogramma? The Conclusions of experts - the neuropathologist, the gastroenterologist. Veso-rostovye parameters and a forwardness of mum and the daddy... Inform details on e. mail: maxfa@yandex. ru

Nata
15.08.2004, 15:48
In tom-continually, that a daughter was under constant observation of the pediatrist - analyses of a blood (morphology - in norm or rate), analyses of urine - in norm or rate, whether checked also there is no infection mochivyh ways - is not present, did or made a roentgen of kidneys and mocheispuskatelnyh organs - that's all right, did or made analyses of hormones shchitovidki - too in norm or rate. Arebenok - former eats a little and does not type or collect weight. Goes while only near furniture, it seems to me, what is it iz-for small muscular masses. Where still or even to address and what to check up?

Mum
16.08.2004, 18:50
Call in simashko and call a doctor pediatrist Bambordirova Natalia Petrovna (if the secretary at which will call a doctor sprsit - Why it or her?-tell, that she at you already was) She to you will answer any question, will tell or say what to do or make, and what to not do or make, vporjadke your child or not. This doctor is checked up by me personally on my children twins (by the way my girl was in 1-8000. suzhasnym appetite and with regurgitations after edy-a fountain, and all vylecheli. Now it or him 17-weight of the girl 10200, 15 teeth.) I simply convincingly advise you to address to this doctor. If at your child really something not vporjadke she to you it will tell or say, will explain as to treat or to what expert to address. I wish you successes! Ph. Simashko a call of the doctor on the house 242 14 43, 242 01 63, 242 02 29, 242 04 21.