PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child of 12 years, it is sick of a diabetes mellitis. Last year there were attacks...

Nikolay
11.08.2004, 13:15
To the child of 12 years, it is sick of a diabetes mellitis. Last year there were attacks of any stupor, t. e. He fades and cannot do or make anything in current of some time. Inspection and treatment on a residence (Stavropol Territory) do not give any result. Cannot diagnose at all. The yesterday's attack last 30 minutes. I ask to recommend a hospital in Moscow where the child can pass or take place full research and to him can diagnose. In advance thanks.

JAsnovidjashchaja
12.08.2004, 07:28
Patrimonial damnation + decay + the karmic block or trochlea + vampiricheskaja a binding (on manipure). To doctors do not address, they cannot help or assist, unfortunately. In the beginning my friend can remove or take off programs, communicate. Or find the strong HEALER (if do not believe in an opportunity of remote job).

Habit spasm-so
13.08.2004, 19:44
Dear! I warn, do not enter any contact with JAsnovidjashchej, do not pay attention to its or her crazy reports in konfe! Contacting to her even distantsionno, you (and even your relatives) can be ill with terrible illnesses or diseases which at you before never was!!!: (()))) she a malicious witch - avoid any contact to her!!!!

Habit spasm- and so forth
14.08.2004, 21:58
False emotions how it is not a shame will suffice?? It is a question about zdorovii the child!

Habit spasm-so
15.08.2004, 19:00
What false: (((a witch you also are the present or true witch and from you people to rescue or save;salvage it is necessary, yet has not done much harm!!!

Nogovitsyn V.J., the children's neurologist
16.08.2004, 15:24
The Russian Children's Hospital, ph. (095) 936 9132 is engaged in it or this. Attacks can be connected both with Diabetum, and with disturbances of job of a brain (for example, an epilepsy).