PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! To my son 3, 5 months. Within last month very dry...

Anna
15.08.2004, 22:25
Uv. The doctor! To my son 3, 5 months. Within last month very dry skin on legs or foots (femur). 4 days it or he on a back and a stomach or belly had sites of a rough dry skin with reddening. Just one day prior to these displays I have eaten a vegetable admixture with red pepper. Whether he could give an allergy if yes - that how long she can keep? In the rest izmeney in a delivery was not - thoracal milk + 1 feeding yogurt + carrots juice up to 5 ml in day.
Whether there can be such displays consequence or investigation of very dry air in an apartment, if yes as with them to struggle, except for attempts to humidify air?

Olhovskaja K.B.
16.08.2004, 15:21
Dear Anna! Whether look or see at itself or the husband does not have same displays in the same places, only to a lesser degree. It can be passed by right of succession (a follicular dyskeratosis). Advice or council: to humidify or wet a skin of the child not with butter or oil, and a children's fat cream, it is obligatory to grease a skin after bathing. In a cream you can add vitamin A in butter or oil in proportions of a cream - 3, vitamin - 1, improvement wait in 2 weeks.