PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello dear Pisarenko N.A.Spasibo to you big for the answer, but esl...

The anonym
14.08.2004, 06:29
Hello dear Pisarenko N.A.Spasibo to you big for the answer but if it is possible, I would like to ask your advice or council in addition. The question was in occasion of the one-year-old son who calms or abirritates itself a suction of a finger and touches or tampers with maminu a breast. You are absolutely right in the assumptions of the reasons of uneasiness of the kid - emotional complexities of mum in the present vremja/during pregnancy, 2. Some family circumstances. That is, to remove or take off its or his uneasiness how I understand, it is necessary to solve my problems? I vospitavaju the child one and absence of the man in our family should affect, most likely, my inwardness + trouble for our financial future. I try to not show at all my alarms to the son, but he, it is visible, all and so feels. As with papoj-the husband I cannot change a situation (at least in the near future), I wish to come to work, that will help or assist to remove or take off a financial strain, and the general or common emotional, as change of a situation. But very much I experience, that the child in 1, 5 it is necessary to give to a day nursery. Whether will be for it or him it is even greater or big stress and will increase its or his uneasiness how to help or assist him to cope with this uneasiness? He on character very contact child, "hohotunchik", tender, is very adhered physically and emotionally to me, but can row and be very obstinate (that I think, it is normal for its or his age)

Pisarenko N.A.
16.08.2004, 14:16
Character normal for its or his years. About a day nursery: here to choose it is necessary between bad and bad - age for a garden, certainly, improper, on the other hand your uneasiness in occasion of the maintenance or contents of family will not improve your status and mentality of the child. So if it is a unique output or exit, simply explain to the child that differently is impossible (and why) and necessarily speak when you will take away it or him, the main thing most to be solved without hesitation. If you will feel, that alarm rebenka/vasha/both nevertheless zashkalivaet and you do not consult, think over an opportunity of the psychotherapeutic help: psychological problems at early age seldom do without serious complications in the future.