PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Mine malyshke 8 months. Last time she would become very much...

Natalia
14.08.2004, 23:26
The dear doctor! Mine malyshke 8 months. Last time she began sleep very restlessly at night, everyone 1, 5 2 hours wakes up, rises in krovatke and cries, to calm it is possible only having taken to itself in bed. According to the doctor have made NSG. Result such: Lateral stomaches, forward horns 0, 6/0, 6 sm, the cross-section or transversal size 3, 0 see Back horns 1, 5/1, 5 see Vascular plexuses noncompact. A dilatation of lateral stomaches. Explain, please, as it differs from norm or rate, and what treatment is necessary for spending.
Still it is necessary to add, that in 3 months and in 6 months to destination nervopotologa have spent on drink or saw through monthly courses piratsitama, Cavintonum and Pantogamum. Most likely given treatment has not helped or assisted. Thanks for the answer.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
16.08.2004, 12:42
Data NSG are not connected in any way with night awakenings and what for did or made I do not know. The child now starts to investigate or research world around, this normal development. But to take to itself it is not necessary, can fix a habit and then from the bed do not expel. Suffer, week can shout, then all will be adjusted. Very much I recommend to read B.Spock " the Child and care of it or him ", there about it it is in detail written. The text is on the Internet.