PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! My daughter of 8 years 10 months Approximately since a year at it or her obnar...

Natalia
14.08.2004, 19:43
Hello, the doctor! My daughter of 8 years 10 months Approximately since a year at it or her have found out hums in heart. Did or made the cardiogram, US. About the same diagnosis during all years: prolaps mitral valve I-of II degree of a back cusp, late systolic. All rest in norm or rate. The child tall 1 43 sm, weight of 35 kg, very mobile, is engaged in handball. Never complained. Whether tell or say, please, it is necessary to limit its or her playing sports and whether this will be gone prolaps with awkward age? Whether it is necessary to accept any preparations? Thanks!

Tutelman K.M.
16.08.2004, 11:02
At presence prolapsa the mitral valve restriction of playing sports, especially is shown if they have professional character (sports section and t. Item) as playing sports can provoke aggravation prolapsa the mitral valve and occurrence regurgitantnyh streams of a blood (from a left ventricle back in an auricle). To hope for disappearance or eradication prolapsa it is possible only when he has a functional genesis (on a background vegeto-a vascular dystonia, tachycardia or cardiopalmus and t. Item).