PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Lydia Konstantinovna! To my son 8, 5 years. One month ago, on rezul...

Elena
14.08.2004, 19:05
Dear Lydia Konstantinovna!
To my son 8, 5 years. One month ago, by results of inspection (the US and analyses on hormones TTG - 11, and 4 in norm or rate) have diagnosed him autoimunnyj tireoedit. At me the same diagnosis since 12 years. When I gave birth or travailled to Vova that of any medicines did not accept, but already five years I drink L-a thyroxine and on its or his background at me normal TTG and shchitovidka have decreased in volume 42 sm3 up to 25 sm3. To Vova too have appointed or nominated L - a thyroxine. Two weeks he drank on 25, now we drink two weeks on 50, then we shall go to the doctor. I very much experience, that at the son the MISS iz-for me. And more in 12 years simultaneously with disease shchitovidki I had and vitiligo and now I as a silly woman, every day I examine the son. I would like to know your opinion on this bill. The son should accept medicines now all life? And more, we with the husband began to think of a birth of the second child, and here such with Vova. To me of 35 years and a question almost as at Hamlet: " To be or to not be? " For me important your opinion. Thanks.

Krivskaja L.K.
16.08.2004, 09:08
Hello, Elena! You are right, predisposition to autoimmune diseases is genetic (vitiligo as to them concerns), however in the majority these diseases are not dangerous, and give in to treatment (but do not recover up to the extremity or end). The autoimmune thyroiditis itself passes or takes place extremely seldom (in the scientific literature argue on it or this much, the progressive majority is inclined to consider or count it improbable, or impossible). To accept a thyroxine all zhizn-in it or this is not present no trouble, as this hormone is not dangerous if to accept in adequate doses. He completely on structure or frame corresponds or meets to a hormone developed or produced in an organism.
At the son completely not necessarily should appear vitiligo.
To you I shall advise to give birth or travail without pavor, it not to the basis to appear from the desirable child. The main thing, that from you trebuetsja-maintenance of normal function of a thyroid gland during pregnancy, since the first days. Thus try, that TTG did not exceed 2 (it ideally). And the main thing, during pregnancy need or requirement for a thyroxine increases (about it or this it is possible to judge on TTG) on 50 100 %. It is very important, differently the fetus will receive less the major hormone (the gland of a fetus the first 3 mes does not work, and the brain which is pawned at this time, cannot be normal without a thyroxine).
Therefore, give birth or travail necessarily, but before be convinced, that be in arms or hand of the skilled or experienced endocrinologist.