PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Vasily Jurevich! The greater or big request, look or see please mine soobshch...

INNA
13.08.2004, 11:31
Dear Vasily Jurevich! The greater or big request, look or see please my report from May, 27th in occasion of my kid who does not speak any word in the age of 2 years. It is very important to me to know your opinion, as the expert, in this occasion. Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
16.08.2004, 08:49
1) enough often happens, that boys start to speak late - in 3 4 years. 2) if in all rest problems are not present - any panic. Most likely business of time. It is necessary to ask grandmothers when you and the daddy have started to speak. 3) To treat neurologist here practically nothing, t. To. Medicines speech to not develop (see my reports on speech and Pantogamum below), a basis of stimulation of speech are employment or occupations with the logopedist. about., after control survey by the neurologist go to the logopedist and solve the problem on an opportunity and necessity of employment or occupations. Most likely all at you will be normal.