PDA

Просмотр полной версии : FOURTH time - - Hello! Well, though this time do not destroy mine with...

Elena
14.08.2004, 22:27
FOURTH time - - Hello! Well, though this time do not destroy my message, respond!!! Daughters in 3.5 years in Bakulevskom took in DMPP. In 3 years, the sizes of heart (roentgen) have again increased for an electrocardiogram polstranitsy the text (blockade of a ventriculonector, parasistoly, prolaps mitral and trikuspidalnogo valves, an arrhythmia and a bradycardia (still one year ago the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE was nearby 100, now 60). Anything certain have not told or said (" it probably depression at it or her (?!!?) "), have appointed or nominated elkar and to pair or steam calming or abirritating. What for to her to increase or enlarge appetite??! I djujmovochke is not present and 7 years, and at it or her body height of 133 sm and weight of 32 kg. Or vse-taki it is necessary? Whether it is necessary us in couple of years again to cut?

Bystrova E.V.
16.08.2004, 02:24
Dear Elena, consult there where operated the child - in Bakulevskom. They can track or look after a status in dynamics or changes and appoint or nominate treatment if it is necessary. If defect is taken in completely, at EhoKG dumps are not recorded to cut you it is not necessary.