PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise as to me to be? At my daughter an allergy on the cow milk, projavlja...

Elina
14.08.2004, 19:21
Advise as to me to be?
At my daughter an allergy on the cow milk, shown a urticaria.
Advise a diet.
And also the urticaria has appeared after second inoculation AKDS. I am afraid to do or make inoculations.

Anna
15.08.2004, 13:55
At my child too an allergy on the cow milk, but only it is shown much more seryoznee. First time at attempt to give or allow milk even a dyspnea, since this moment more gave nothing though has passed or has taken place already about 6 months Advise please any diet, and whether it is necessary probyvat to give still mloko? To Us have told or said, that probably it will pass or take place after 1 year. What to do or make?

Bagautdinova I.V.
16.08.2004, 01:55
Exclude all dishes and the products containing whole milk. The two-dimensional allergy is possible or probable on dishes from a beef, and especially from veal. Other products ispolzvat in a delivery it is possible (milk - it is possible to replace soya, meat - with low-fat pork mutton). The third bacterination spend on a background antiallergic prepraratov (klaritin, tavegl and so forth) it is better the weakened or easied vaccine (ADS-)