PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Tell or say as still it is possible to treat an angina. Except for gargles...

Oksana
14.08.2004, 07:56
Hello the doctor! Tell or say as still it is possible to treat an angina. Except for gargles furotselinom, and primineniem an antibiotic of Macrofoams? At the girl temperature, a throat red. The pediatrist to speak, what is it on a teeth. (remember, I wrote to you, that the daughter has simultaneously six teeth) Tell or Say what to do or make. To believe the pediatrist, and to wait. Or to give this of Macrofoams, or still to something. Thanks in advance.

Khaikin And.
15.08.2004, 01:30
If temperaturit - probably it is necessary anibiotik. And how you manage to the baby to rinse or gargle a throat furatselinom?

Oksana
15.08.2004, 17:23
And I manage. Mum holds a head at an arm or a hand. I wadded tamponchikom smochenym in a solution press on jazychok a little, but also the solution gets on a neck. This procedure awfully is not pleasant to me, to the child, I think, it is not pleasant even more. Can you will advise other ways of treatment of a throat. Mozhe and the truth temperature on a teeth? As though you have entered it or this cases with svom the child. Respond - to an opportunity more likely, while I at job. Thanks.

Khaikin And.
16.08.2004, 00:19
I do not touch the child owing to full incompetence in questions of pediatrics:-) (so the wife speaks). And to your child I can advise alongside with an antibiotic ingalmpi and Cametonum.