PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Continuation of a question about a garden. We planned to give the son soon to a garden, on...

Elvy
12.08.2004, 08:18
Continuation of a question about a garden. We planned to give the son soon to a garden, for a moment, when he there will go, to him there will be almost 2 years (1 and 11 months) . In general, I have early come to work, when to him was about 2 months (but with a breast fed), with the child the nurse sat. When to him was 8 mes, the nurse was replaced (the first has got or started to itself the child). The child has transferred or carried change of nurses normally, changed them gradually. And here than year at us the same nurse already is more. I do not like how she carries out the duties. Therefore now the question costs or stands so: or we change the nurse (but, it is complex or difficult - to find the normal nurse, and I not so believe, that we shall find normal, t. To. Neither from the first, nor from the second I not in delight), or we give the child to a kindergarten (private or individual, in group no more than 15 children). That it was pleasant to us, so it that in it or this to a garden the new group - from an one and a half up to 2.5 3. e now is going to. All children new, therefore to the child will be easier to join collective. And as you consider or count, that it is better: the bad nurse or quite good sadik in the age of 2 h years? (I understand, that it is better to the child with mum, but I cannot sit at home). In advance thanks.

The anonym
12.08.2004, 19:57
Sadik at its or his age it is already better. The nurse, even very good, cannot replace collective. I so write, t. To. Itself did not go in it is put. A garden, there was a grandmother near by, the were given to a garden from 2 years and it is a lot of pluss. Certainly depends on the child, but you seems already got used.

Pisarenko N.A.
15.08.2004, 20:51
Is better in its or his years - the good nurse. All rest - a choice from different harms.