PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise what to do or make, please. To my daughter 3, 8 l. All the autumn long we is strong...

Maria
15.08.2004, 08:24
Advise what to do or make, please. To my daughter 3, 8 l. All the autumn long we strongly hurted or were ill;were sick, practically did not walk and did not go on employment or occupations to children's collective. Recently have gone on FROM, and after walked with the girl from employment or occupations. Our girl rovesnitsa (on year and month of a birth). I was amazed or struck with a difference in their behaviour. My daughter gave out any absolutely "children's" reactions and models of behaviour, the behaviour of the girl-friend on its or her background looked or appeared much more realized and suitable for the child to whom 4 years will soon be executed, we looked or appeared at the best on 2, 5. I was simply ready " to fail through the ground ", observing this picture and was very much disturbed, than it can be caused or called: backlog in development or simply long absence of practice. The daughter and earlier was a little bukoj, but in behaviour with coevals I did not notice such amazing difference. Basically we had also more deep reasons for psychological problems, t. To. In the spring at us the second child, but, alas, was born has lived hardly more month, the daughter has had time to meet and become attached with it or him (spoke sovereshenno things shaking or amazing, in my opinion, for 3 h the years or summer child: " The kid very much likes all of us, only cannot tell or say "), but in immediately spring, and till this moment of special problems in behaviour was, at least, I noticed, and here such unexpectedness. However, besides it or this I have noticed, that when the carriage with the child past passes, she compresses cams and as though to be threatened. I understand, that internal consultation, most likely, is necessary, but now on a nose New Year's holidays and kuda-that to get it will turn out, looking at things is real, only in the middle of January, and I would like for something to undertake already now. How to help or assist a daughter to normalize the reactions, to learn to communicate normally with coevals? I personally in a full panic after that a case I would like to walk with the child in lonely places, far away from sharp-witted children and their importunate grandmothers. I shall be very grateful for your advice or council. It is very important to me to resolve this situation also because now I am again pregnant, and I am afraid, as though the birth of the new little man has not brought to a daughter of even greater or big problems. Yours faithfully

Pisarenko N.A.
15.08.2004, 19:09
The special help still vesnoj-was necessary to the girl in the summer. " A panic, very important now... " When the situation with her will seem to all of you more important, than preparation for holidays, address for internal consultation to the children's psychologist.