PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To my child 4 10 months. The kindergarten visits or attends with 1, 5...

Julia
13.08.2004, 12:05
Good afternoon! To my child 4 10 months. The kindergarten visits or attends with 1, 5. Often is ill or sick (1 in 2 3). All inoculations have been made under the plan, was well-timed, including AKDS (a full course).
The attending physician suggests to vaccinate its or his vaccine AKT-HIB (the manufacturer "Pasteur", France) - for prophylaxis of frequent catarrhal diseases.
AKTG and AKT-HIB this or thus one and too or not?
Whether it is necessary to do or make new bacterination, whether will damage or injure;hurt it to the child?
Thanks!

Lyudmila
15.08.2004, 18:04
I shall express the personal opinion based or founded;established on some experience: full vaccinating did not rescue or save;salvage any more the child from ORZ the individual protective system and often the inoculations made on an organism weakened or easied by recent illness or disease (and that a sin to conceal, such practises), moreover, is even more noticeably weakened or easied, do not frame even necessary immunity from that disease against which are called to struggle. Illness or disease is too some kind of the "inoculation" promoting development or manufacture of immunity. And if with immunity of business or affairs there is unimportant or $not very well much tsennee there would be a strengthening, a prophylaxis, improvement. I shall repeat, this personal opinion.