PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, to the child 8, 5 months. Red cheeks, a neck, crusts and t. p - already 3 mes...

Julia
13.08.2004, 09:17
The doctor, to the child 8, 5 months. Red cheeks, a neck, crusts and t. p - 3 months, on iskustvennom feeding, a ration - an admixture, a vegetable marrow, a buckwheat cereal on an admixture, we try or taste children's yogurt. 2 questions at me:
1. To what doctor to address, to the allergist or to the dermatologist?
2. How to give the child Polyphepanum and gluconat of a calcium (than to dilute, in what quantities or amounts, what temperature)?
Thanks...

Mum of the kid
14.08.2004, 06:24
Julia! Excuse, that I get, we too had such thing, well, easier, probably, but nevertheless. We have gone or send to allergologu-to the immunologist. The dermatologist too will not prevent. The main thing - do not start, operate or work more quickly.

Albanova V.I.
15.08.2004, 16:41
To address follows to both experts. Polyphepanum give stirred up or given away in a small amount of water (1/2 teaspoons) in butylochkoj with a dummy with a wide aperture. Gluconat of a calcium give up to meal in the form of a powder in water. Simultaneously both do not appoint or nominate a preparation