PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, and if you had hyperactive own child, to him you dava...

Tamara
15.08.2004, 13:02
Tell or Say, and if you had hyperactive own child, you would give him Ritalinum (from ekstazi too on a next world to get it is possible) for the decision of problems with study?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
15.08.2004, 15:37
Tamara, I am not assured or confident, whether you about what I to you tell already so much time understand. We shall repeat in 1000000 times short offers. I did not see your child and about necessity of treatment I can not speak. Violently to force you to give the child of a tablet have the right nobody. The treatment appointed or nominated by the doctor is not pleasant - descend or go to another and learn or find out other point of view. If you agree what to treat it is necessary - listen to the doctor, instead of press. If obviously against - I do not see sense in our discussion. Similarity of chemical structure or frame of a medicine to a narcotic does not mean similarity in their action. Even the child sometimes should be treated, and I repeatedly to you told principles of treatment. To persuade you to make any decision I am not going to. A situation not zhizneugrozhajushchaja and you as the adult person are quite capable to solve where you to move.