PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I asked a question about cartoon films. The child pristrasti...

Irina
13.08.2004, 06:51
Hello, the doctor! I asked a question about cartoon films. The child pristrastilsja them to look. Nothing helps or assists. All has ceased to interest. Arranges hysterics. Similar we have "safely entered into crisis 2 h years (the unwillingness also testifies to it or this to go on a pot, odevatsja/to undress). I shall be grateful for advice or council, as to me with it or him messages are more correct than themselves how to react to hysterics? To not notice? To leave in other room? To wear on arms or hand (calms more quickly down or is more quickly abirritated)? To go on an occasion? What to do or make with the TV? To enter a limit or to forbid in general?

Pisarenko N.A.
14.08.2004, 18:44
Crisis of 2 years at all passes or takes place abstract enough concept, this age - to a miscellaneous, and concrete advice or councils to give molzhno, proceeding from features of the child. Refusal of a pot voobshche-that is not characteristic for this age at normal development. Conduct the child on reception.

Irina
15.08.2004, 11:03
Uv. The doctor! You me, certainly. Have puzzled, t. To. I read conference and such questions with a pot met, I thought this or thus age. The most interesting, that on a pot he does not go only at me (?), at the grandmother all the day without pampers (walk, sleep) and any oversight. But you probably are right, it is difficult to judge what to be created with the child in absentia.